Skip to main content

How Much is Microsoft Word?

Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing software that is used by millions of people around the world. It is available in a variety of pricing plans, depending on your needs.


One-time purchase

You can purchase Microsoft Word as a one-time purchase for a single device. The price for this option varies depending on the version of Word that you purchase. For example, Microsoft Word 2021 for Windows costs $149.99.


Subscription

You can also subscribe to Microsoft Word as part of a Microsoft 365 subscription. This option gives you access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other Microsoft Office apps on up to five devices. The price for this option starts at $6.99 per month.


Free trial

Microsoft offers a free trial of Microsoft 365, which includes Microsoft Word. The free trial lasts for one month, and you can cancel it at any time.


Student discount

If you are a student, you may be eligible for a student discount on Microsoft Word. The student discount is usually 10% off the regular price.


Volume licensing

If you need to purchase Microsoft Word for multiple users, you may be eligible for volume licensing. Volume licensing offers discounts on the regular price of Microsoft Word.


Here are some factors to consider when choosing a pricing plan for Microsoft Word:


The number of devices you need to use Word on.

The features that you need in Word.

Your budget.

If you are not sure which pricing plan is right for you, you can contact Microsoft customer support for assistance.


I hope this article has helped you learn how much Microsoft Word costs. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not all products have online sales prospects: online corn sales plan

I'll tell you about my experience when planning an online product sales in Indonesia. I found out that a particular product didn’t have great prospects when sold online. It is precisely these products have a high sales prospects when sold directly or offline sales. In the village where I live is the majority of the villagers are farmers and usually during the rainy season as many who grow corn. But the corn grown by farmers is not the usual corn that has a large size of seed corn, but it kind of corn with a small size. The trend of small corn because it has higher prices than large corn. In addition, the harvest period is shorter than big corn. In Indonesia, this kind of corn called crystals corn. Small sized corn are used as bird food, especially pet birds who have a voice, shape and beautiful colors. With corn seed that has a small size, the corn will be easily eaten by birds. Many pet bird communities who need seed corn that has a small size for their pets food. Tons o...

Investment gains of goat farm in Indonesia

End of 2014 I bought two female goats. I bought a goat because he wanted to spend the rest of my savings when college. I bought 2 goat with IDR 2,000,000 or approximately 180 USD. I did have a little money in my bank account, and I wanted to use the money for investment. But what kind of investments that can be done with little money? Indeed, many options for investment, one that I did was to buy two goats. Actually goat is one of my choices, because besides  goat I also invest in other things. But in this article I will discuss the decision on a goat farm. When I came home, I saw the potential of outstanding natural. The position of my house is near the forest which allow people in my village for farming, gardening and animal husbandry. Farms in my village are broiler farms to supply to the fast food restaurants in major cities. Seeing great potential, and then I asked my parents about my plans. They give advice to buy a goat, because it is rarely a goat farm in the vi...

How to Word Count in Microsoft Word

Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing software that allows you to create and edit documents of all kinds. It also has a built-in word counter that can be used to count the number of words in a document. There are a few ways to word count in Microsoft Word. Here are the most common methods: 1. Use the status bar The status bar is located at the bottom of the Microsoft Word window. It displays various information about your document, including the current page number, the number of words in the document, and the number of characters in the document. To word count using the status bar, simply look at the number of words that is displayed. 2. Use the Word Count dialog box The Word Count dialog box provides more detailed information about your document, including the number of words, characters, paragraphs, and lines. To open the Word Count dialog box, follow these steps: Click the Review tab. In the Proofing group, click Word Count. The Word Count dialog box will open. It will displ...